Kristine: Here at the University of Southern California I'm working with
someone at the Interactive Media Division in the Cinematic Arts School, a
program that merges technology, the arts, and culture. I know they offer a
Masters, but I'm not sure about a PhD. And they're very hands-on with regards
to technology, some working with science museums.
Good luck,
Susana

Susana Smith Bautista
Ph.D. Student and Provost Fellow