I should clarify--I wasn't looking for a Museum or Cultural Heritage
site CoP, per se--I love archimuse and several of the others that have
been mentioned here. I was asking specifically about use of Ning (or
related services such as grou.ps) for various networking and CoP
purposes. For those who have used Ning, and the like, what problems
were you trying to solve, and did/does Ning solve that problem?

ari