From: mcn-l-bounces at mcn.edu [mailto:mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu] On Behalf Of
Farber, Allison
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2008 11:55 AM
To: mcn-l at mcn.edu
Subject: [MCN-L] 3D Artifact Images

Hello,

We are planning to put a portion of our Museum's collection online and
we are applying for a grant to create 3D images of artifacts in our
collection.  Therefore, I would like to know, if you have made 3D images
of artifacts:

1.       What process/software/equipment consultants did you use to
develop the 3D images?

2.       How much did it cost to produce these images?

3.       How many images did you produce?

4.        In what application do your users view the 3D images?

5.       Could you recommend a company or consultant who creates 3D
images of artifacts?

Please feel free to contact me off-list.

Thank you!

Allison Farber
Museum Educator for New Media
Museum of Jewish Heritage
A Living Memorial to the Holocaust
tel: (646) 437-4307
fax: (646) 437-4311

You are currently subscribed to mcn-l, the listserv of the Museum
Computer Network (http://www.mcn.edu)

To post to this list, send messages to: mcn-l at mcn.edu