From: mcn-l-bounces at mcn.edu [mailto:mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu] On Behalf Of
Snyder, Rebecca
Sent: 18 June 2008 15:35
To: Museum Computer Network Listserv
Subject: Re: [MCN-L] 3D Artifact Images

Yes, our photogs also use rotating platforms and QTVR to create these
types of files. Tim is correct, lighting is key. Also, if you need to
purchase a turntable, be sure the rotation can be controlled by the
software. Apple lists some of the compatible brands:
http://www.apple.com/quicktime/resources/tools/qtvr.html

  -Rebecca