Office of the Assistant Secretary for Education and Access
Smithsonian Institution

http://SI.edu/Mobile
proctorn at si.edu
@nancyproctor

t: +1-202-633-8439
c: +1-301-642-6257

Want to mobilize?

 *   Sign up for the SI Mobile mailing list here:
http://si-listserv.si.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SIMOBILE
 *   Visit our blog: http://Smithsonian20.si.edu and wiki:
http://smithsonian-webstrategy.wikispaces.com/Mobile
 *   Follow the museum mobile community: #SImobile #mtogo and at
http://wiki.MuseumMobile.info

To unsubscribe from the SIMOBILE list, or change your subscription options,
please click here:
http://si-listserv.si.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SIMOBILE&A=1in-box!