Dear all,

To further support the discussion and the gathering/sharing of experience
measuring the impact of online activities, I'd like to propose a panel on
ROI for the MCN conference. It may be a bit late to organize something for
MCN2013 but perhaps it is just enough time to prepare some indicators, test
them and report on the findings during MCN2014.

It would be interesting to compare indicators for online / onsite access.
Though the institutional mission continues to be an important starting
point, the magnitude of visitor numbers and the nature of online activity
prevents for making simple comparisons (e.g. number of visitors, or
duration of visit). I would advocate for a complementary set of indicators
where the onsite and the online each respond to different user needs in the
best way they can.

If there is interest for this, I am happy to organize a ROI panel for
MCN2014.

best
Trilce

--
:..::...::..::...::..:
Trilce Navarrete

PhD researcher and lecturer University of Amsterdam -Digital Heritage.
Masters in Cultural Economics -Digital Museum Collections. Erasmus
University Rotterdam.
Masters in Arts Administration -Museum Studies. University of Oregon.
m: +31 (0)6 244 84998
e: trilce.navarrete at gmail.com
a: Turfdraagsterpad 9 (room 1.03) NL 1012XT Amsterdam
s: trilcen | t: trilce.navarrete | w:
http://home.medewerker.uva.nl/t.navarretehernandez/