Sure, understood. You can write scripts with simple guis, e.g. that's easy to
do in Python in most OSes. Or you can put a web front-end on it. Or if you have
a macro function in whatever system you use for storing your digital assets,
that may work.

I bet if you find a local dev and say "make this easy to use for interns and
part-timers" you can get a quote that's not crazy.