Well on friday my first ever minidisc unit arrived on my doorstep.
I gotta say my life has changed. I'm a better person. This thing is amazing!
Cheers to everyone who helped me with my questions, i'm making my first live recording
(connected to the mixer) tonight. Does anyone have any suggestions or pointers that i
might find helpful?
Also, i don't know if this has been covered (sorry if it has), but is there some sort
of unit that will enable an R91 to be interfaced with a PC or to provide digital out,
also to make titling a bit quicker (though after much practise i'm landing pretty well
on the letter i want almost every time! :)

I was gonna say something about this MP3 and MD discussion but it's all pretty well
been said. I'd like to see Sony get off their bee-hinds and make the MD more popular.
In the last 5 days, i've showed my MD to quite a few friends and they can't believe
the thing. They all want one. But MP3 still rocks, i got over 8GB (along with VQF),
hooked up to a few hundred watt hifi system, great for partys... i don't see why MD
and MP3 should "compete".
Hope that made sence (probably not).

Time to title the next track...
...Jason

EOM

NOTICE - This message contains information intended only for the use of the addressee
named above.  It may also be confidential and/or privileged.  If you are not the
intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that you must not
disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it.  If you have received this
message in error please notify [EMAIL PROTECTED]