"Lynch, Jason JD" wrote:

> . I'd like to see Sony get off their bee-hinds and make the MD more popular. In the
>last 5 days, i've showed my MD to quite a few friends and they can't believe the
>thing. They all want one.

I showed mine to friends and talked about it and even using two hands and two feet, I
can't count the number of people that ran out and bought one because of mine.   I have
yet to hear any of them say they were disappointed with the format.

> But MP3 still rocks, i got over 8GB (along with VQF), hooked up to a few hundred
>watt hifi system, great for partys... i don't see why MD and MP3 should "compete".

Did you ever try to make your own MP3?  You gotta record analog to minidisc, transfer
it to computer, anduse a program like CoolEdit to make the MP3 file.

Here is my sample http://members.tripod.com/Liteways/index.html

I couldn't have done it with out the MD recorder.

--
Jim Coon
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

My first web page