>It always works. Trow some heavy anti arguments in the threath and
>you'll get
>som real answers. Until now, I've only heard of MP3 in "Yeah, let's
>download the
>song, collect as much music as possible... and last but not least, FOR
>FREE!
>
>Magic, I agree with you, there is something good about MP3. I've seen
>sites that
>let you download MP3 samples of CDs. And for 'distributing' audio using
>the internet
>it's offcourse a great media.
>
>But when it comes to MP3 players, things start to get blurry, I don't
>see the benefits
>off them. What does it realy bring?

Well, in time memory will get cheaper, and it is then affordable to make an
mp3 player with like 250 mb space so you can put in either a long time of
music at relatively low quality, or you can put in like 74 minutes of cd
quelity audio using some lossless compression scheme. then is starts
getting interesting, and that'll only go further... and in time recording
functions will come too...

Bye, Remko van der Vossen, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The Black Angel, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ICQ: 48056779
EDA and owner of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
fan of Jewel, The X-Files, Chris Carter, Mac Gyver,
BtVS, Jane Jensen's Gabriel Knight

Pretty; "There is a pretty girl on the Face of this magazine
And all I can see are my dirty hands turning the page" Jewel