Damn... no wonder some of my recordings sound so flat :-P

However.. anyone how heard Mr. Mister's "Kyrie Eleison" - a prime example -
the beginning is semi-soft, then there's a loud guitar riff.  "On air"
though, it does sound dull :-(

Come on, I need those peaks during the mid-afternoon doldrums at work!!

"Colin Burchall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 07/10/99 07:43:47 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]