Sorry if this got sent twice...

I just got J&R's Music World catalog, and there is a JVC and a Sharp model
that have the 3CD/1MD recorder... runs between $449 and $499 (Best Buy,
Circuit City also sell it, but you've got to look for it).

If you're interested in CD players with pitch control (me, me, me!!!) I saw
a TEAC CD-Player (read: 1 CD), that has a +/- 6% pitch control for about
$199.  There is also a TECHNICS 5-disc player with a +/- 12% pitch control
(!) for about $299.  I'm so very tempted...  if I wanted to change the
pitch of a song on CD, I always had to record to (gasp) tape, use the pitch
control on that deck, then record it.  Very time consuming, let alone
annoying.

Jim: Is the MD deck you speak of have seperate controls for pitch AND
tempo?  I thought they were more (high-end) audiophile features...

-sb

"J. Coon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 07/14/99 07:21:22 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]