From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf
Of E.H.Murray
Sent:   Friday, 16 July 1999 0:47
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        MD: Replacement headphones

Hi,

I know that this is probably an old thread, or at least one that has
been asked repeatedly, but can anyone recommend a good set of
headphones for use with a portable MD unit? The ones I have with my
Sharp MD-MT821 are ok, but they iritate my ears after a while. Any
suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.