You're going to have a hard time finding one that is inexpensive.  Due to
SCMS, MD-to-MD copying is quite rare.  Sony's new system has a 5+1 MD slot,
but I'm doubtful that it can be used for MD-to-MD copying (that is, there
are two mechanisms, one for a five-changer (cartridge?) and a single one.  I
don't know why they have it if it can't to digital-to-digital, as for the
hefty price ($1200 MSRP) you should be able to.  I don't know if it is a
carousel for the CD's, as it may be a cartridge (magazine-style changer).
I'm unsure though.  It has all the outputs you'd ever need, except Sony has
dropped the cassette tape on its bookshelf systems.  You WILL NOT find a
system that has all of what you listed, especially the inexpensive part.
You might be better off buying a rack system.  If you are willing, take a
look on the MDCP...under bookshelf systems for the newest Japanese items (1
USD=~120 JPY).  The closest thing to what you listed (and price, too), is
the DHC-MD515---3 MD's (no MD-to-MD copying), 3 CD changer, tuner for N.
America, tons of RCA jacks, jog dial for titling with support for IR titler
(from Sony--but no PS2 port), and an optional tape deck (MDNow sells it for
$150, but you'd be better off getting it direct from Sony).  This unit costs
about $400.

Hope this helps.

-Adam