Yes Tony.  But I am not talking about their articles.  They are full of errors.

I'm referring to the very limited area of a consumer pole.  This has nothing to
do with CR's opinion.  It is just a bunch of numbers based on the experiences of
their readers.

I'm not so sure that I would trust the word of a service man either.  They all
have their own agenda.  Remember the more defective a unit, the more job security
it offer's them.

Can't it be reasoned that if they recommend a unit, they want to know that it
will be one that keeps them employed.

These people are not like dentists, who are fools.  The majority of them try and
offer patients as much in the way of prevention so that the future of dentistry
is in danger.

As each generation comes along, less and less dental disease is found.  Promoting
fluoride treatments and fluoride tooth paste.  and regular cleanings are
producing a population of people with less and less need for the dentist.

Larry