But you did totally misunderstand my statement.  Perhaps mentioning the MZ-1 is
that led to the confusion.  I probably should have not brought it up.

My quote says "other Sony products".  Not other Sony MD products.  I specifically
meant to say by the use of the word "other" products other then Sony MD.

That is one of the problems with e mail.  If I were talking to you and had made
that statement, you could have immediately let me know that you thought I was
referring to other SONY MD products.  And I could have clarified that.

Sorry for any misunderstanding.  I was referring to VCRs, Camcorders etc.  A sales
man at Circuit City one told me that Sony had been having trouble with their TVs
for a while, but has corrected the problem.

I wasn't buying a TV so he had no reason to make the statement in an attempt to
push me to a brand where he makes a larger commission.  I was very surprised to
hear about the TVs, because I had never heard of problems with them before.  And
many people consider them to have the finest pictures.

Thanks,
LAS