Pardon my ignorance but what's this s-link connector?

----- Original Message -----
From: Dewayne Hughes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 1999 7:36 PM
Subject: Re: MD: Sony MDS-JE520

> You can order the MDS-530, which has the new DSP-R ATRAC, for $219 from
Wholesale Connection.  Shipping (to Indiana, anyway) is $20, for a grand
total of $239.  The MDS-JE520 is last years model.  In fact, for $249 plus
shipping, you can by the MDS-JE630 from Wholesale Connection, which I would
highly recommend.  The 630 has the keyboard input for a PC keyboard, so you
can easily enter titles, and it has the S-Link connector, too.