Skipp Wilson asked,

| Also on the Crutchfield site it said it was the 630 w/starter kit.  Does
| anyone know what the starter kit includes?

It was buried in the top margin of a right-hand page in their recent
catalogue, which I no longer have.  It was something like three MDs and maybe
something else, which I cannot remember for my life.

If someone here has a copy of Crutchfield's most recent catalogue, it was at
the top of the right-hand page of the two pages showing MD hardware.  Sur-
prising that it isn't on their web site; I couldn't find it there either.