<<> You can order the MDS-530, which has the new DSP-R ATRAC, for $219 from
Wholesale Connection.  Shipping (to Indiana, anyway) is $20, for a grand
total of $239.  The MDS-JE520 is last years model.  In fact, for $249 plus
shipping, you can by the MDS-JE630 from Wholesale Connection, which I would
highly recommend.  The 630 has the keyboard input for a PC keyboard, so you
can easily enter titles, and it has the S-Link connector, too.

> I would steer away from Crutchfield.  I think they associate high-end with
high-income.>>

I checked out Wholesale Connection and the damn shipping was $35!  What the
hell.  Anyway after looking at Crutchfield it was $300 and $7 for shipping,
so I would only save about $22.  I think I will go with Crutchfield instead
since they are more reputable and I've done business with them before.  Also
on the Crutchfield site it said it was the 630 w/starter kit.  Does anyone
know what the starter kit includes?

Skipp