That's good... Glad to see it wasn't like the Iomega disaster a few years
back (I got my Stuff from them probably 6 months later... then I heard
about the class-action lawsuit)

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc:    (bcc: Steven Brooks/HOME_OFF/AGLIFE)
Subject:  Re: MD: Blanks

I finally got my three free SOny minidisc from the coupon I sent to Sony
a while back.  I was about to give up on them but they did come through.

The deal was, in case people don't remember, buy a recoder or a player
and they would send you three free minidiscs.   I got the player at the
Sony Outlet store.

--
Jim Coo