Sawada has great prices.  But like you I could never figure out what the
final cost would be.  What the hell is a Giro????

You have to pay them in Yen I think.  Also your bank will charge you of
fee (20 to 30 dollars) I think for a wire transfer.

I wish they would start taking credit cards.  But cash is still very big
in Japan.  Maybe we should take a lesson from them.  Do you realize how
many people and (this really ticks me off) young college students, get
screwed over by credit cards?

Minidisctoday is very slow on delivery.  Perhaps they have certain discs
in stock in the US.  Then the delivery time might not be bad.  But if
not it could take months.

LAS