From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf
Of PrinceGaz
Sent:   Wednesday, 11 August 1999 6:56
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: MD: SCMS, and 76 minute cd's

I think I know the answer to this but will ask anyway-- can SCMS final discs
be copied onto another CD using a CD-R(W) drive?  I'd be using something
like Adaptec Direct CD or Adaptec Easy CD Creator software that came with
the CD-RW drive (can't remember which one does a disk copy just now)

My guess is I get an exact copy of the disc and SCMS is irrelevant to the
copy
action, but SCMS status is preserved in the copy so the new disc will have
the
limitations of the original.