<SNIP>

Not to mention Sharp's have proper VU meters! ;) And most importantly,
easy accessibly EEPROMS for hacking ;);). As well as pritty good customer
service. The only thing which could be better is a coax in on my 701. I can't
be bother to make a TOSLINK converter.

>Ralph -> Hmm Mir didn't fall on Paris... Anyway, If Paris is wipped out from the
>map, is that the end of the world?
Doesn't bother me anymore, my girlfriend moved away from Paris half a
year ago, it can get hit by Mir if it wants to!

Anyway, Mir would burn up before it would hit Paris, wouldn't it?

Later,

Peter -> a) Of to work on http://minidisc.home.dhs.org b) to play with
my Sharp 7XX computer interface ;)!
--
"It only takes one tree to make a thousand matches, it only takes on match to burn a
thousand trees!" -- A Thousand Trees, Stereophonics.

IRC? Find Me On DALnet #VisualBasic, #ircbar, #3cr, #B5+Trek,
#startrek, #lineone, #star_, #starrpg as Doc_Z.
/server irc.dal.net 7000