Mohit Goyal wrote:

> Is the "Voice Guide" useful, irritating, or both?  Is the display viewable in
> sunlight? (I have a convertible, so I have sun on the dash a lot when driving)  etc,
> etc.

Nope, not very viewable in sunlight.
Pioneer claims their Organic EL *is* easily viewable in direct sunlight.
My personal experience tells me that anything with multicolor LCD will
be unreadable in sunlight, while fluorescent or LCDs with black text on
a light-colored background WILL be readable (like Sony's old MDX-400,
MDX-100, C150, etc).

Shawn