> Barry Stern wrote:
>
> I'm wondering what the best way to get a recorded minidisc transferred to
> regular old cassette would be... Will I be stuck with a mono recording??

You don't say if your MD is a deck or a portable.

deck: connect MD to amplifier, set amplifier to "MD", connect cassette deck
(spits) to amplifier, press PLAY on MD, press RECORD on cassette deck. You
get stereo if you connect enough wires.

portie: use a stereo mini-jack to whatever cassette deck uses for input lead
to connect portie to cassette.

> I can't seem to locate anything that would
> let me do this digitally (I'm SURE I'm wrong about that).

I'm struggling not to make fun of you over this bit. Suffice it to say,
cassettes are analog. They CAN store digital data by coding the data into a
stream of audio tones, but I don't think this is what you want.

simon