Barry wrote:

>>I'm wondering what the best way to get a recorded minidisc >>transferred
>>to a regular old cassette would be. I can't seem to >>locate anything that
>>would let me do this digitally (I'm SURE I'm >>wrong about that).

to which magic replied:

>Unless you are talking about linking to a Digital Cassette system (I >doubt
>you are) you're going to be looking for a long time!

Pioneer's analogue tape decks that have their 'digital processing system'
have optical inputs for just such a use.

http://www.pioneer-eur.com/products/home/ct-8en.htm
http://www.pioneer-eur.com/products/home/g37ct-8en.htm
http://www.pioneer-eur.com/products/home/g27ct-8en.htm

That wasn't long, was it?  ;-)

Speaking of Digital Compact Cassette, anybody out there want my old DCC
pre-rec tapes? I've got about 30 left, so if you're willing to pay shipping,
they're yours.  If you're interested, email me for a list of titles.

Richard