> http://www.listbot.com   http://www.deja.com
> Start your own mailing list for the Unix stuff if you like. but please lets
> try and keep this at least partially related to MD. There are many
> newsgroups and mailing lists already associated with Linux who will be able
> to answer any queries you have far better than any of us probably could.

Sorry to interupt, but I wasn't the one who was asking for help,
I was merely trying to help. Did you get as pissed when the gun
debate/public transportation threads raged for over a week ?
I guess not, and this thread has been going for just a day or
so.

Calm down,
Alexander -> Deja News sucks now more than ever
--
| Alexander Dietrich | Norderstedt, Germany |
| e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]      |