Hey guys,

Sorry to go back on "no more Linux postings" but I found something
on the net which looks very interesting, but potentially very dangerous.

It's "Partition Manager" from Ranish, www.lester.co.uk/ranish/
and seems like a cheap and cheerful alternative to "Partition Magic".
Very cheap as it's free-- I'm rather worried how cheerful it is and will
I need my emergency DOS boot disks afterwards to reinstall anything.
If it works I could start on Caldera 2.3 tomorrow [or even tonight, if
I want nightmares in my sleep].

Cheers,
PrinceGaz -> knowing trying the above will cause unimaginable probs
but being drawn inevitably closer like to a black hole.  Pull me out!

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: http://website.lineone.net/~princegaz/
ICQ: 36892193