From: Iain Husbands <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Hmmm, istr you slagged off Linux a month ago.... oh well.
Ah, well, errm, I can change my mind? Yeah?
I've succesfully burnt my CD-R from the .iso image and been reading
the docs, and reading, and reading...  I've used UNIX a lot in the past
inc. a little system admin so I think I might go ahead and install it in a
week or two (I might get a 2nd hard disk since they're so cheap these
days for a 10-17 gid drive).

> Good luck!  Iain
Thanks, I'll probably need it...  If I suddenly mail nothing to md-l for
weeks you'll know I've either been banned for OT'ness, or stuffed my
PC trying to install Linux :-)
Thanks for all the help and suggestions you all gave, I'll not bother
the list anymore with it except perhaps a closing comment like "->
dual-booted into Linux", hopefully :-P
Oh and I was amazed many peeps haven't come across EMS, XMS,
UMBs, HMA, Conv [Base] Memory all critical to DOS and therfore
all Windoze except NT for optimum performance.  But that's another
topic for another list.

Cheers,
PrinceGaz -> adding dual boot to my brain, to install "Sane" mode