Dan Frakes wrote:

> You should still ask before you post to the list. It requires little
> effort on your part, and shows consideration for the person on the other
> end. Which is really what netiquette is all about :-)

All this because somebody sent me an Email and forgot they'd already sent an
almost identical version to the mailing list..... strange how things carry on
and on to the point of the rediculous isn't it. Can we PLEASE drop this topic
now. It's getting so boring I have to use my MD to keep me awake while I wade
through these messages!

--
Magic

Location : Portsmouth, England, UK