"J. Coon" wrote:

> Colin Burchall wrote:
> >
> > Magic wrote:
> >
> > > 'ello... I'd like to buy a fish license please.....
> >
> > "How'd you know my name was Eric?"
> > "No, no, no ... the fish's name is Eric ... Eric the fish.  He's an
> > halibut."
>
> I know,  you had to send this just for the halibut !!!!

No, I really need a license for my pet fish, Eric. I've got a dog license
for my dog Eric, and one for my cat Eric and I've got a license fr my pet
bee Eric too.... Erica the half-bee..... he had an accident....

--
Magic

Location : Portsmouth, England, UK
Homepage : http://www.mattnet.freeserve.co.uk
EMail : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"A book judged by it's cover makes for a very shallow read."