Hi all,
I've got a new problem, maybe you can help me.

It never happened anything like this before, but it's two days that I'm
trying to record some MP3s to my JE530, using an optical connection from my
SBLive + Hoontech Optical daughterboard to my MD deck.

What's happening is that every now and then the sound coming from WinAmp
(but it shows in Liquid Audio too) "hesitates" resulting in a strange sound,
like if a bit was lost in the reading process, or like it was read twice.

I've tried re-installing both WinAmp and Liquid Audio with no luck. I've
also defragmented the hard drive, but the problem remains.
This has been happening for a couple days, and there has been no changement
in my PC configuration, nor I had installed any new program.

Any idea what it can be?

Thanks in advance

Luca
-> who's gonna leave in three weeks to serve his 10-month period under the
Italian Army. :-(