<RANT>
Just thought I'd let you lot know that I got my MD701 back today after a
third attempt to repair the problem with the UTOC errors. The last time
that I sent it back to get repaired, the buttons on the device failed to
work. The reason....

THEY FORGOT TO PUT THE CONNECTOR BACK ON THAT CONTROLS THE BUTTONS! >:O(

I am NEVER EVER purchasing another thing from Dixons ever again. If the
support team cannot put a simple plug onto a board after it has been back
for its SECOND repair, then I don't think I can trust them on what else
they have forgotten...

Maybe Sharp should hear about this...
</RANT>

On the other hand... anyone know of another place (NOT DIXONS) that can
supply a Sony Stack MD unit cheap, let me know.

 Keith.

 Keith Wilson - Development Department
 Email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Phone: 01689 835 353           Ext #: 8025
 Fax  : 01689 838 323           ICQ  : 32923233

Be nice to other people; they outnumber you 5.5 billion to one.