well, i have around 300 cd's, and so far 15 md's,
 most of which are blank.  i really like the 80 minute
 prisms, they sound good to me.  essentially what ill
 be using md for is making mix md's, both from winamp
 and its crossfader plug-in and directly from a mixer
 hooked into a set of turntables.  probably will do a
 little recording too of some bands i work with.
 essentially i went with mds because of the flexibility,
 and with my own forays into djing i thought itd be
 a good transfer medium for mixes and stuff.  but i
 dont plan on buying premastered md's and i dont
 think they're a particular idea.  it seems to be
 md's are being used by the more audiophile type of
 folks, who know how to move audio around and make
 their own mixes.  so it doesnt matter to me that
 most of america hasnt caught on.  their loss.

 steve riley.
 media.
 look.
 listen.