Hi

I've got a SoundBlaster Live 1024 (OEM version) which I want to connect to
my Sony JB930 deck. I've bought some connectors and the Toshiba optical
connectors to experiment with. I've just soldered together a cable to
connect one of the digital outputs from the "Audio Extension" connector to
the minidisc's coax input. Before I switched everything on, I remembered
that the card's output will be at TTL levels, and the minidisc deck is
expecting lower levels.

Should the minidisc work OK with the TTL input, or will I overload the
input (and break it)?

Also, the 3.5mm "digital output" on the back of the card is described in
the help file as being a 4-pole connector. I had a look at the card and it
appears that only two pins are soldered to the card. Does anyone know how
to use this connector?

Thank you in advance for your help

Neil Symington