--- Steven Riley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I use the Voquette VMM and the NetLink Adapter with
my new MT15. I gave VMM and the NetLink Adapter to my
friend for couple of days and he tested it with his
Sharp MD 701 and it works fine with his MD as well.
Since they use Sync Recording, it should work with all
Sharp's recording models (as long as Sharp will keep
this capability :-)<

Maybe what you write about is slightly different, but
my Sony MD component recorder has a couple 'sync'
features, such as one that records when it detects an
audio signal, and even clips out the null-sound times
(called smart space).  I have yet to try this on the
analog connection, but it works dandily on the digital
connector.

Jeff