[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Seems rather short sighted of them. Mabye someone could wright a small
> program to take advatage of the cable. ;-)

Well.... I would allmost say that people who buy the kit are a little bit
short shighted. Why?

1) The "Internet Minidisc" doesn't do digital transfers. It depends on
   the analog out of your soundcard :-(
2) It is marketet as a special cable, but as far as I could read in the
   specs, it's compatible with all MD recorders. I think it's an
   expensive audio-cable.
3) Most of the software already existed in some sort of Share/FreeWare
   form. It smells like a 'how do sell a stupid product that costs $1 to
   an ignorant customer while asking $70'.

Personaly, I think it would have been nice if they had build a device
that plugs into the USB bus and into the optical in of your MD recorder.
THAT would be a usefull product.

Cheers,
Ralph
Ralph Smeets        Functional Verification Centre Of Competence -  CMG
Voice:  (+33) (0)4 76 58 44 46                       STMicroelectronics
Fax:    (+33) (0)4 76 58 40 11                       5, chem de la Dhuy
Mobile: (+33) (0)6 82 66 62 70                             38240 MEYLAN
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                      FRANCE