From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Michael Kenward at Gateway
Sent: 15 December 1999 11:03
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: MD: Cheap Minidiscs in the UK

> Makro are selling a pack of 10 Bush 74 minute minidiscs for =A39.99 =
> excluding VAT which works out to =A311.73 including VAT. That is just =
> =A31.17 per minidisc. But, it gets better. You can get two packs for =
> =A318 excluding vat (=A321.15 including vat), which is =A31.05 including =
> vat per disc. This is the cheapest that I have seen them anywhere.=20

Translation:

Makro are selling a pack of 10 Bush 74 minute minidiscs for £(pounds) 9.99
 excluding VAT which works out to £(pounds) 11.73 including VAT. That is
just
£(pounds)1.17 per minidisc. But, it gets better. You can get two packs for
£(pounds) 18 excluding vat (£(pounds) 21.15 including vat), which is
£(pounds) 1.05 including  vat per disc. This is the cheapest that I have
seen them anywhere.

End of translation.Beginning of observation: You can get them cheaper from
Richer sounds under the HiFi news deals.

Beginning of question: who the f**k are Makro?

MK