I don't know if this is on topic, but want to ask it. I have a C-band
satellite dish that I can watch TV programs on. The trouble is that I can't
seem to pick up some talk shows I want to listen to, and or record, that no
local stations carry. Is there anything somewhat inexpensive that I could
get to use to pick up these programs? My internet connection only operates
at 26.4 even though my modem supports 56k, think it's the lines because I
tested it with my laptop that does work at almost full speed other
locations, and it still goes 26.4, but I'd like to listen to the shows.
Mainly techtalk, ram and rom, and other computer shows.