From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Jeff
Sent: Sunday, January 02, 2000 6:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MD: Cable question

        I got a phono-phono cable to record stuff from my computer to my
Sony minidisc player.  I plugged it into the back of my computer, in the
same plug on my soundcard which I plug my speakers into.  My speakers play
in stereo, but the minidisc only recorded in mono!  Did I get the wrong
cable?
        I have a soundblaster card, BTW.

        Any suggestions?

        --Floss