I was driving home from another city tonight, listening to my trusty
Sony R30 recorder.  I had it resting on my right leg with a cassette
adaptor feeding the car radio.   I was traveling on the freeway at about
70 miles per hour,  (about 113 klicks for the people in EU)  and a car
swerved in front of me.  I hit the brakes and the R30 went flying. after
I regained my composure, I turned on the lights and retreved the
Minidisc recorder from the floor.  It suffered no damage and never
skipped any music during the whole episode.

--
Jim Coon
Not just another pretty mandolin picker

My first web page