[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> [...]

Some people reported that Easy CD creator will always insert a 2 second gap.
This
is not true. When you start Easy CD creator you need to choose disc at once.
This
will leave the laser turned on and no 2 second gap will be inserted between the
tracks!

Cheers,
Ralph

Ralph Smeets        Functional Verification Centre Of Competence -  CMG
Voice:  (+33) (0)4 76 58 44 46                       STMicroelectronics
Fax:    (+33) (0)4 76 58 40 11                       5, chem de la Dhuy
Mobile: (+33) (0)6 82 66 62 70                             38240 MEYLAN
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                      FRANCE