Hihihi,

It always works. Trow some heavy anti arguments in the threath and
you'll get
som real answers. Until now, I've only heard of MP3 in "Yeah, let's
download the
song, collect as much music as possible... and last but not least, FOR
FREE!

Magic, I agree with you, there is something good about MP3. I've seen
sites that
let you download MP3 samples of CDs. And for 'distributing' audio using
the internet
it's offcourse a great media.

But when it comes to MP3 players, things start to get blurry, I don't
see the benefits
off them. What does it realy bring?

Cheers,
Ralph

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> [...]

Ralph Smeets        Functional Verification Centre Of Competence -  CMG
Voice:  (+33) (0)4 76 58 44 46                       STMicroelectronics
Fax:    (+33) (0)4 76 58 40 11                       5, chem de la Dhuy
Mobile: (+33) (0)6 82 66 62 70                             38240 MEYLAN
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                      FRANCE