I'm finally fed up enough to get my je510 fixed.  It's gotten to the point
where the disk chatters violently when you eject it.

I've heard many horror stories about people bringing their units in to get
fixed, only to have the thing start acting up again in a few months.  Does
anyone know if the repair shops know how to fix this problem permanently
now?  I have a Best Buy extended warranty an am tempted to demand a
different model unless someone has had a good experience getting a unit
repaired.

Thanks for your help,
Curtis