What type of timer works with these Sony decks?  Is it a special model
you buy from Sony?  Surely it's not a kitchen timer that cuts the power
on, since the deck has to be powered the whole time it's on standby.
What model, make, price, where does one get a timer as described?

On another topic, I love the new Sony deck that copies a CD at 4X speed,
but why the hell didn't Sony put a keyboard socket in that model?
That's the only thing that keeps it from being absolutely perfect!!!!  I
guess I'm just going to wait another year or 2 for that to happen on the
next upgrade...