wow, what if you have many different things, do they make autodisk changers
for that, or commercial cutters so that when the station takes a break that
the md stops, I'm sure they could especially with talk shows that have
those little tones when they go to commercials, but you don't always hear
it when it comes back on, but maybe it's recorded?
At 05:41 PM 1/28/00 -0500, you wrote:

>Jim Gray wrote:
>
>> What type of timer works with these Sony decks?  Is it a special model
>> you buy from Sony?  Surely it's not a kitchen timer that cuts the power
>> on, since the deck has to be powered the whole time it's on standby.
>> What model, make, price, where does one get a timer as described?
>
>Any of those lamp timers you can get at a hardware store will work.  The
>ones you can plug in, set the time, set the turn on and off times with
>levers or whatever, the plug in the minidisc instead of the lamp, and it
>will work.
>
>Radio Shack has a fancy solid state one for about $30 US and you can set it
>by pushing buttons, or get an el cheapo one.
>
>You could get two more timers and use them for two differnt times,  to turn
>on two different radios set to different stations, and with the MD timer set
>to turn on the MD at each of those times, you can record two different
>programs each day, until you minidisc fills up anyway.   You can record in
>mono to get more time out of it.
>

>--
>Jim Coon
>mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>If Gibson made cars, would they sound so sweet?
>
>My first web page
>
>http://www.tir.com/~liteways

Brent Harding
Watch ads for over $20 per hour! Visit this site to join ad vision!
http://www.bepaid.com/users.rhtml?REFID=10160429