Hi lads,
            Right sorry about my little rant but, i already have a hifi with
a digital output on it(buring cd-rs although a great idea it makes it
expensive, and cd-rws not many suport these), and if i could find out more
about how the Drivers->soundcard->digitaloutput work then i could hack a
solution but as yet their dosnt seem to be enough infomation about it. The
other thing that baffles me is that when i use my hifis cd player it
transfers the track markers etc but not if i do it via Digital output on
CD-RW->soundcard->digital optical out, surely that must be easy todo if my
hifi can do it, maybe ill now go and have a rant at creative. the other
option is to create something which goes like this, Software plugin for
winamp which sends record funtion(record is what splits the tracks up for me
on my sharp minidisc) via USB port to my minidisk using the remote plugin
that way i wont have to sit there for ages pressing record (the plugin could
do it for me). I already sit their for hours fast forwarding though the
tracks to split em up!!! thanxs for the sugestions ne how,,,

Cheers,

    DJ_Hope