From: Eric Woudenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: oK ComPuTer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2000 3:58 PM
Subject: MD: JVC a Panasonic subsidiary

> Thanks for the note Steven. I was unaware that Matsushita (Panasonic)
> is also the company behind JVC, so I'm passing along your note to the
> MD mailing list in the hope that someone there can substantiate
> it. -Rick

The Panasonic, JVC and Technics brands together make up the MEI - Matsushita
Electric Industrial. The three companies are all owned by MEI and have a
very close relationship. It is not Panasonic that is larger than Sony, but
MEI who is Sony's main rival - Panasonic is the main name by which MEI is
known.

Magic
--
"Creativity is more a birthright than an acquisition, and the power of sound
is wisdom and understanding applied to the power of vibration."

Location : Portsmouth, England, UK
Homepage : http://www.mattnet.freeserve.co.uk
EMail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]