<<  I have  a book on the development of home video that deals extensively
with
the corporate cultures of Sony, JVC and Matsushita[:]  [...]  "Fast Forward:
Hollywood, The Japanese and the Onslaught of the VCR" by James Lardner
(1987, W.W. Norton & Co.)  >>  (Dale Greer)

I have that book, too, Dale.  In fact, I've also quoted from it on this very
list.  It's a great read, and I'd recommend it to anyone interested in
learning more about the history of video recording and copyright law.  It's
very fascinating!

Daryl