horst wrote:

> making a concious decision if what you have to say is truly
> going to be of interest to most people on the list
> is damn fine practice

I'm against changing it, this feature makes sense.
If you don't check your headers before clicking the Send
button, you can't be very conscious of your mail yourself.
My MUA even asks me if I want to reply to the list, I'm
not sure if Eudora does it.
BTW, this is a mailing list, so *off-list replies*
should be the exception and require a conscious decision.

Alexander Dietrich
--
| Alexander Dietrich | Norderstedt, Germany |
| e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]      |